What's especially cool about the ModernBiz Tech Series is that it stretches across Microsoft solutions including Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Windows 10 and devices, Microsoft Office 365, Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), Power BI, and SQL Server—so you get well-rounded training to develop the right solutions for your SMB customers.
- Solution-based learning spans across products
- Learn via hands-on experience via demos, labs, and presentations
- Focus on building real-world solutions
- Continue to learn via access to hands on labs during and after the class
- Grow Efficiently: These courses are designed to help you migrate customers off legacy infrastructure and get the most out of their technology. Example topics are Windows Server 2012 on-premises, Azure infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Windows 10, Office 365, and Azure.Grow Efficiently Track 1 is designed to teach you how to migrate SMB customers off of legacy infrastructure to either Windows Server 2012 on-premises or Azure IaaSTrack 2 covers how to migrate SMB customers to Windows 10 and get started with Office 365Track 3 teaches how to integrate on-premises infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
- Safeguard Your Business: In this track, learn how to use the latest Microsoft technologies to deliver solutions that help SMBs protect company information and improve business continuity. Modules in this track include Azure Backup and ASR, Securing Windows 10, Data Loss Prevention in Office 365, eDiscovery and Archiving in Office 365, and Office 365 and Azure AD Premium RMS.
- Connect with Customers: These training modules cover Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online as well as Office 365 collaborative services.Track 1 is devoted to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, including Introduction to CRM Online, CRM Online Integration with Office 365, and CRM Online Integration with Power BITrack 2 teaches how to implement Office 365 collaborative services and business intelligence to solve business problems. Example modules include Modern Collaboration, SQL Server 2014 Data Platform, Azure Relational Database Services, Creating and Exploring a Power BI Dashboard, and Reporting from On-premises Analysis Services with Power BI.
- Business Anywhere: Here, you’ll learn how to enable SMBs to work from anywhere on any device. Topics include Windows 10 Management (with IE 11 and Edge); Mobile Device and Identity Management with Intune, EMS, and Office 365; Remote Desktop Service and Azure Remote App; Deploying Office 365 ProPlus; Skype for Business Conferencing; and Securing Windows 10.
Roles: IT Professionals, Consultants, SMB Resellers
Level: 100-200 (Technical)
See below what courses we have on offer including trainings from Microsoft Authorized Distributors!
Grow Efficiently Track 1
- 14th June – London
Grow Efficiently Track 2
Grow Efficiently Track 3
Connect with Customers Track 1
- 10th May – London
Connect with Customers Track 2
- 11th May – London
Safeguard Your Business
- 9th June – Reading