Being a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner is much more than just the badge or logo. We know it requires effort and commitment from both a time and cost perspective, and we want to ensure that it’s not just you realising the value of your membership, but that your customers and prospective customers also realise their advantage in choosing a Microsoft Competency partner.
- It sets you apart from the competition: As a Gold Competency Partner; you’re in the top 5% of the Microsoft Partner Network, enabling higher visibility and engagement opportunities with Microsoft
- Microsoft Partner Network: There is a wealth of resources available to support you on the MPN from Marketing, Training, Sales to Internal User Rights. According to IDC partners receive approximately US$320,000 in value from MPN benefits.
- Advisory Hours: You receive the highest levels of support and technical services including RSC, MPN Concierge, Advisory Services (50 advisory hours) Business Critical Support (20 incidents) and Signature Cloud Support (for Cloud/Hybrid competencies)
- Internal User Rights: Use software that increases productivity, reduces operational costs and builds product knowledge and credibility when talking to Gold Competency partners have access to 50 internal user rights to download software and use it in your own business. Use the Licence Calculator tool to work out how to make the most of your Internal usage rights.
- Demand Generation: You have greater lead generation opportunities including increased prominence on Pinpoint, eligibility for UK Gold Events and access SocialOnDemand – another free service.
- Save time and money: The core benefits you receive as a Gold Competency Partner enable you to strengthen your business capabilities, build greater connections and in-turn reach your full business potential. Gold Competency Partners also qualify increased eligibility for incentives, offers and co-selling opportunities
- Find New Talent: Microsoft offers up the opportunity for you to tap into pre-qualified talent through Microsoft Connections. And you can find out more about Government backed Apprenticeship schemes
- You get access to free or subsidized marketing resources and services including Partner Marketing Center and Microsoft Marketing Made Easy
- Support Options: You can get unlimited online support through the Partner Support Community forum or for specific support options for your Microsoft Partner Network Account have a look at the Support Changes Blog
- Building a Cloud business: Cloud focused partners experience 2.4X faster growth vs. non-cloud oriented partners. To capitalise on this opportunity we have created 4 cloud focused competencies which are performance based and give you even more benefits than other competencies. With Signature Cloud Support Signature Cloud Support you get the assurance to sell Cloud services to your customers, knowing they will get the necessary support.
- Training You can leverage no cost/low-cost training services, tools and resources including the Partner Learning Center so you can ensure you always have highly skilled staff
For your customers:
- You can provide evidence to customers of your certified technical knowledge on the latest Microsoft technologies
- You have proven solution expertise and skills, as well as business focus, and have the customer references to show for it
- You can provide more reliable customer service through deep technical support and advisory services at each stage of the sales cycle
- You can cost-effectively meet your customer needs by being able to offer both on premise and/or public or private cloud solutions with Microsoft
- With Microsoft, you can reassure your customers of our unrivalled data privacy and security commitments relating to enterprise cloud services
- You are better placed to serve your customers and help their business reach its fullest potential
Hear what some of our partners have to say about the importance of competency attainment and why they find it valuable.