In early September 2014, MVPs and Community Leaders will be sharing their expertise to help you understand the technical and business impact of the end of support for Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2 and Small Business Server 2003.
Topics covered will include:
- What does End of Support mean: Learn about what end of support means for your business and the implications of running unsupported technology
- Why Windows Server 2012 and Azure: Times have changed since 2003 and so have Microsoft’s product offerings. Learn about the increased functionality in Windows Server 2012 and Azure and how they can help your business needs.
- How do you move to Windows Server 2012: Where to start can often be a daunting task when it comes to server migrations. This session will outline the methodology you should apply when thinking of migrating, and more importantly, how to migrate shown through hands on demos.
- Application compatibility: Application compatibility presents a potential barrier to upgrading. See first hand tools, hints and tips for upgrading your applications to Windows Server 2012 or to Azure.
These MVP and community led evening events are being hosted across the country and we look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or the MVPs shown on each registration page.
Again to register, please click on the relevant link below:
- 3rd September in Newcastle
- 9th September in Birmingham
- 10th September in York
- 16th September in London
- 18th September in Reading