Looking to grow your business? What factors are holding you back?
You may have already built a successful business and are now ready for the next big growth phase, or you may be dissatisfied with your current business performance and want to be inspired and explore new proven ways to accelerate your growth?
Either way, if you are looking for support and advice to boost your business and achieve more, you should definitely take a look at Microsoft’s ‘GrowthAccelerator’ programme which could, and has in the case of other partners, provided huge business benefits.
Half Day Workshop, 9 September 2014 @ Microsoft Thames Valley Park
We're running a half day workshop where you can get further information on the initiative and sign up.
9:15 – Registration and coffee
9:30 – Start and welcome from Linda Rendleman
9:45 – What you can get from GrowthAccelerator
10:00 – An incredible case study including Q&A with a Microsoft Partner
10:30 – A miniature growth workshop
12:30 – Next steps, networking and specific questions with coaches over light lunch
13:00 – Finish
- An update from Linda Rendleman, Director of Partner Business and Development and Alison Wright, Partner Marketing Group Manager on the Worldwide partner Conference and where the opportunities are for Partners.
- Hear why Microsoft is supporting the GrowthAccelerator service.
- See how you can directly benefit from participating.
- Hear from other partnes who are achieving rapid growth currently with the programme.
- An opportunity to Network with fellow Microsoft partners.
Promises to be really valuable session. As previous workshops like this have filled very quickly please be sure to register early to secure your attendance.