What does it take to win a WPC Award? What level of innovation do you need to show for your entry to be recognised?
We decided to ask this year’s WPC 2013 UK Award Winners to share the detail in respect to their winning entries and provide some context around them. Hopefully you’ll agree, it’s refreshing to see the level of innovation on show and particularly how partners are succeeding with ground breaking solutions and services:
- eBECS – Delivering excellence in ERP business applications
- Global Knowledge UK – Making training flexible with V&C Select
- IMGROUP – Adding value to accelerate sales
- Oxford Computer Group – Accelerating customers toward secure identity management
- Solidsoft – Working to prevent the spread of counterfeit medicines with Windows Azure
- TechQuarters – Bringing the benefits of the cloud to UK-based small businesses
Inspired! No time like the present to start getting those entries ready for next year’s WPC Awards ;o).