Brush up on your sales or technical Windows Server 2012 skills! In February, We’re running 2×1 day sessions (details below) which offer two tracks; sales and technical, focused purely on Windows Server 2012.
During the day you’ll also have the opportunity to meet the UK’s leading distributors of Microsoft technology to understand how they can help your business.
- 5th February – Manchester United Football Club (9.00- 4.00)
- 20th February – Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading (9.00 -4.00)
Specialist Sales Track
“Building an infrastructure to help drive agility and data insight in Small and Medium Business”
The session will cover how to best demonstrate the value of business intelligence and SQL to your customers. In addition showcasing Windows Server storage, virtualisation, and management capabilities. As well as highlighting how Windows Server 2012 integrates into Microsoft Azure.
Specialist Technical Track
“Windows Server 2012 New Features and Introducing Systems Centre 2012 for Managing your Infrastructure”
Delivered by Microsoft Learning Partner QA, this seminar session will deliver a high level introduction to the main new features and functionality areas for Windows Server 2012, Hyper-V and introduce Systems Centre 2012.
General Overview Session
This session will cover features below:
- What’s New in Server Manager Introducing
- IP Address Management
- PowerShell and Server Core Enhancements
- What’s New in Active Directory Introducing Dynamic Access Control
- Storage Enhancements
- What’s New in Remote Access
- New and Improved Networking Technologies
- Availability Enhancements improvements in clustering
- Hyper-V New Features
- Introducing Systems Centre 2012
- Introducing Systems Centre 2012 for Managing your Private Cloud
- Consumerisation of IT (COIT) and Bring your own device