[NOTE - Operational Insights is now a part of Operations Management Suite. Learn more at microsoft.com/OMS ]
Have you ever spent hours troubleshooting an operational issue only to realize that someone on your team changed a setting or a software update was made that caused the issue?
Backed by popular demand we are proud to announce the availability of the Change Tracking Intelligence pack in Azure Operational Insights. With this intelligence pack you can now track all Software and Windows Service changes on your servers.
With rich, out-of-the-box views you can get insights into key scenarios, including:
- What changed (Software and Windows Service) on a single or groups of servers, for any time period
- Logon Account, Startup Type, Status changes in the last 24 hours or any time period
- Changes applied to a specific workload like Exchange, SQL, SharePoint etc.
- Did patch A get applied on a particular set of servers
- On what servers is a particular application installed
- Top computers with the most configuration changes
What's next? We are going to continue to light up more scenarios for Change Tracking but would like to get your input first. Please take this 2min survey and share you feedback here
The proud Engineers that delivered this intelligence pack.