1. IBM Storage Management Pack version 2.10 – The IBM Storage Management Pack for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) is a set of software modules, or management packs, which you can use to access and monitor IBM storage systems by using the host-based Microsoft SCOM interface.
2. Microsoft Extended SQL Server Management Pack version 7.1.8570.3 – The Extended Microsoft SQL Server Management Pack version 7.1.8570.3 monitors the availability of Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2, and 2012.
This management pack augments the existing SQL Server management pack by monitoring for the following changes in your environment:
- New – Removed the "Collect Process Working Set (SQLServr)" performance collection rule as it was incorrectly configured, targeting the SQL 2008 and 2012 DBEngine class.
- New – Created a new class "SQL Server <Version> Computer Role" with discovery rule to support targeting of custom performance collection rules that are not aligned with the SQL instance, but the OS.
- New – Created new performance collection rules for SQLServr instance process – Private Bytes, % Processor Time, and Working Set.
- Monitors database backup status and only alerts for databases which are not part of an Availability Group. Any database hosted on a secondary replica in an Availability Group is excluded from monitoring for database backup status.
- Removed all alert rules that monitor the health of mirrored databases as this is adequately covered in the latest release of the SQL management pack.
- Removed an alert rule which monitors filegroup free space exhaustion, as it is adequately covered in the latest release of the SQL management pack.
- Created an additional performance report for database engine instance metrics collected by performance collection rules included in this management pack.
3. BizTalk Server 2013 Monitoring Management Pack version 7.0.1033.0 – BizTalk Server 2013 Management Pack offers monitoring capabilities for BizTalk artifacts and BizTalk-related platform components. It allows administrators to monitor health state of various BizTalk artifacts such as Send Ports, Orchestrations etc. and platform artifacts such as Host Instances (BizTalk service). Further, this mp includes performance views, diagnostic capability and alerts.
- Updated discovery to handle a large amount of BizTalk Server artifacts
- Increased suppression on rules to show only the important messages
- Fixed the issue with the discovery of the installed BizTalk Server version
4. Windows Server 2012 R2 Preview Management Packs for System Center 2012 – The Windows Installer package contains all MP’s for each of the core Windows Server 2012 R2 features – Active Directory, DNS, Failover Cluster, DHCP, AD Certificate Services, and many more (total of 21 MP’s).
5. BizTalk Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack version 7.0.391.0 – BizTalk Server 2010 Management Pack offers monitoring capabilities for BizTalk artifacts and BizTalk-related platform components. It allows administrators to monitor health state of various BizTalk artifacts such as Send Ports, Orchestrations etc. and platform artifacts such as Host Instances (BizTalk service). Further, this mp includes performance views, diagnostic capability and alerts.
- Segregated monitoring model for BizTalk artifacts and platform components
- Diagnostics capability to drill-down into the cause of various error conditions
- Improved management pack performance and enhanced support for multi-machine deployments
J.C. Hornbeck | Solution Assets PM | Microsoft GBS Management and Security Division
System Center All Up: http://blogs.technet.com/b/systemcenter/
System Center – Configuration Manager Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/configurationmgr/
System Center – Data Protection Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/
System Center – Orchestrator Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/orchestrator/
System Center – Operations Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/momteam/
System Center – Service Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/servicemanager
System Center – Virtual Machine Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/scvmm
The Forefront Endpoint Protection blog : http://blogs.technet.com/b/clientsecurity/
The Forefront Identity Manager blog : http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ms-identity-support/
The Forefront TMG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/isablog/
The Forefront UAG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/edgeaccessblog/