Cumulative Update 7 for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 fixes the following issues:
- Console performs poorly when User Roles are used to scope object access.
- Availability data is not shown for the current day when daily aggregation is used.
- Behavior is inconsistent between some views on web console and console.
- Log files do not roll over when the Unicode log file is monitored.
- Several security issues are fixed.
Cumulative Update 7 for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 fixes the following cross-platform issues:
- Logical disk performance statistics are not collected for some volume types on Solaris computers.
- Some Network Adapters on HP-UX computers may not be discovered.
- Network adapter performance statistics are not collected for HP-UX network adapters.
- The Solaris 8 and 9 agent may not restart after an ungraceful shutdown.
For all the details and a download link please see the following:
J.C. Hornbeck | Knowledge Engineer | Management and Security Division
System Center All Up: http://blogs.technet.com/b/systemcenter/
System Center – Configuration Manager Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/configurationmgr/
System Center – Data Protection Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/
System Center – Orchestrator Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/orchestrator/
System Center – Operations Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/momteam/
System Center – Service Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/servicemanager
System Center – Virtual Machine Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/scvmm
The Forefront Endpoint Protection blog : http://blogs.technet.com/b/clientsecurity/
The Forefront Identity Manager blog : http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ms-identity-support/
The Forefront TMG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/isablog/
The Forefront UAG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/edgeaccessblog/