Looking for the tools to deliver effective service management training?
If any of the following statements describe you, we think you’d benefit from taking an early look at the new MOF 4.0 Foundations Course:
· You deliver service management training. You’ve considered adding a MOF training to your list of offerings, but weren’t sure where to begin.
· You deliver vertical technical training. You’d like to learn more about how to add value to your current offerings by teaching IT pros how to think about system integration and dependencies.
· You’re a Microsoft Partner and a consultant. You’re interested in learning more about how you can help customers better understand integration. You’re also curious how personally participating in a MOF training program could help improve your service delivery.
Any of those sound familiar? Then our new training course is for you!
Download the MOF 4.0 Foundations Course; then tell us what you think. We’d like you to consider the following areas:
· Did this training cover all the topics you expected to be covered in a foundation-level course?
· Is the information offered at the appropriate level for a foundation course?
· Does the instructor guide offer enough background information so that you can effectively deliver the course?
· Is there other MOF training you would like to see?
Download the beta version of these training materials on Microsoft Connect.
Also currently available on Microsoft Connect: the final three releases in the management review series—Service Alignment, Project Plan Approved, and Policy and Control—and the MOF Service Mapping guide.
· Not a current MOF Beta participant? Join now to download these beta materials.