MMS 2010 is bound to be a busy week for everyone attending. But while you’re there, be sure to attend the Birds of a Feather sessions in the evenings. There will be two sessions this year on Windows deployment, both on Tuesday evening. The first one I’ll be moderating:
OE01 Ask the Experts: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2010
Tuesday, April 20 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM, Marco Polo 702
And if that isn’t enough for you, the session immediately following that, which will be led by Chris Nackers:
OE31 Open Forum Discussion: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010 (MDT) and Configuration Manager 2007 OSD
Tuesday, April 20 6:45 PM - 7:45 PM, Marco Polo 702
These sessions are designed for open discussions, so the actual topics discussed will be determined by the questions asked by the audience.
There’s going to be a bumper crop of Windows deployment experts there this year too – hopefully most of them will be able to attend the Tuesday night sessions. Even if they can’t, be sure to track them down during the week to at least say “hi”. Some of those that will be around (assuming the volcanic ash and airlines cooperate) include:
- From the team working on MDT 2010 Update 1: Mary Anne Blake, Rajat Kumar, Jim Wightman, Chris Adams, Cameron King, Ben Shy, Michael Schmidt, Tim Mintner, Keith Garner, and myself
- From the ConfigMgr team, John Vintzel
- From the Windows team, Jeremy Chapman
- From Microsoft Services: Ben Hunter, Doug Klokow, Richard Smith
- From other consulting firms: Andreas Hammarskjold, Johan Arwidmark, Mikael Nystrom
- More people from the MyITForum crowd than I can possibly name
Sorry if I missed anyone, and hope to see you all there.