· Integration with Windows Server® 2008 R2
· Support for Windows 7® client
· Support for the BranchCache feature on Windows Server® 2008 R2
· New functionality lets you specify the approval deadline date and time.
· You can now apply a rule to all computers or to specific computer groups.
· This release provides improved handling of language selection on downstream servers. A new warning dialog appears when you download updates only for specified languages.
· The user interface is compatible between Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2 for WSUS 3.0 on both the client and the server.
· Stability and reliability fixes for the WSUS server, such as support for IPV6 addresses greater than 40 characters.
· The approval dialog now sorts computer groups alphabetically by group name.
· Computer status report sorting icons are now functional in x64 environments.
· Fixed setup issues with database servers running Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008.