5 things you didnt know about me.
1. I recently bought a Ducati 748. People had no idea I rode motocycles though the truth is Ive ridden bikes since I was 10. Even had the police visit my house to take my license away through somewhat irresponsible riding….ahem!….
2. Like Dugie worked in a servo as a teen – hence where I learned how to fix the above motorcycles. Also had the neighbourhood’s dirt bike riders bring their bikes to our house to fix once they discovered I could fix them…
3. Lived all over the country from Melbourne (lots of Police) to East Gippsland (no Police at all) to Albany (very well known with the Police) to Perth (Police? Where?). Now live on Qantas flights around the country much to the wife’s displeasure…:)
4. Am a gigantic U2 fan – loved the Sydney Vertigo tour concert late last year! Anyone else go to it?
5. Played in a hard rock band playing the drums. Consequently also love chunky music like Metallica, Prodigy, Gunners, Nickelback, Audioslave etc
Now to pick my five.
Doh! Cant think of another that hasnt been tagged already!