ITARC brings dozens of speakers from New York and around the world together to ensure that architects in the region get the training and education they need. We have tracks for enterprise architects, infrastructure architects, software architects and senior developers.
The IASA is an non-profit international association of IT architects, which is why we have worked so hard to provide such a low cost, high caliber event. Want to become a speaker someday? How about influence the agenda at a major conference to cater to your exact needs? Getting involved with the New York ITARC is how you can do both as this conference will be held yearly. So attend this year and speak the next!
The conference only holds 250 so get registered today.
ITARC 2008 Agenda – Check out the latest speaker additions
- Interesting Real World Architectures and the Handbook of Software Architecture, Grady Booch, Chief Scientist, IBM Corporation
- Service Oriented Architecture, David Chappell,Vice President and Chief Technologist, Oracle
- Technology Strategy in the Real World, Paul Preiss, President, IASA
- The Spring Framework, An Architectural Perspective, Mark Pollack, Principal Software Consultant, SpringSource
- IT Architecture Business Value, Cliff Berg, Consultant and Author
- Enterprise Architecture as a Strategic Weapon, Alexander Pelaez, Director of Enterprise Architecture, Group Health Incorporated
- Multiplatform Virtualization Architectures, Tony Iams, VP and Senior Analyst, Ideas International
- The Value of an Architect, Douglas Houseman, Architect, Cap Gemini
- Click here to take a look at the full agenda.
A group discount of 20% is available for groups of 6 or more. Contact 512-615-7900 to take advantage of the group discounts.
Click here for the event website.
Click here to register online
Click here to register by check.