IT organizations have become more geographically dispersed and individual roles more specialized. Some IT professionals have found it increasingly difficult to collaborate across roles and conduct typical management and maintenance tasks in areas such as deployment, user management, messaging, and security.
If this is your experience, tune in to these webcasts to learn steps you can take to grow your IT organization into a more integrated and flexible system. Hear from subject matter experts as they provide scenario-based solutions for infrastructure management, identity and access management, data protection, and client consistency, and answer your questions about improving your organization’s infrastructure.
The series covers everything from:
· Deploying with Microsoft Solutions for Business Desktop Deployment and RIS
· Achieving SSO with identity management
· Improving Exchange security utilizing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006, Windows Rights Management Services, Microsoft Antigen, and Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services
· Managing and protecting data
· Managing the infrastructure MOM and SMS
· Looking ahead to Microsoft System Center: Operations Manager and Configuration Manager.