Whether you’re looking for a PC that provides fast-paced office productivity, an all-in-one device to browse recipes in the kitchen, or a sleek touch tablet to surf the Internet while lounging on the couch, there’s a device out there that can fit all your needs.
Microsoft’s Vice President of U.S. OEM Peter Han takes us through a small sample of the more than 1,500 devices running Windows 8, including Ultrabooks and tablets with a variety of form factors, mobility and functionality. You can check out the devices, which are all currently available for purchase here.
- Sony VAIO Duo 11– The Sony VAIO Duo 11’s durable Surf Slider hinge mechanism lets you switch from keyboard to tablet for dual-function computing on its 11.6-inch Full HD touchscreen—made of incredibly durable Gorilla Glass.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga– The IdeaPad Yoga is the world’s most flexible Ultrabook. Use it as a laptop or tablet, or set it up in tent mode—every mode is optimized for Windows 8, so you can be more productive, no matter which way you choose to work
- ASUS VivoBook– If you’re looking for an affordable way to move up to a great new Windows 8 PC, the ASUS VivoBook X202E is worth checking out. This cool notebook PC has an 11.6-inch multi-gesture touchscreen, so you can tap, swipe, and pinch your way through your favorite apps—no mouse required.
- ASUS VivoTab RT– The ASUS VivoTab tablet features a 10.1-inch touchscreen display that brings to life the touch-enabled features of Windows RT. And because it’s got Microsoft Office built in and provides up to eight hours of battery life, the VivoTab is ready for work or play.
- HP TouchSmart – See—and touch—the big picture with the HP TouchSmart 23 all-in-one. Its 23-inch Full HD display brings movies, Skype calls, the web, and more to life, while 10-point multi-touch capability gets you hands-on.
- Dell XPS 13– The Dell XPS 13 brings the features of Windows 8 to vibrant life on its incredibly thin and light 13.3-inch, edge-to-edge display.
- Toshiba Satellite U945– The Toshiba Satellite U945 Ultrabook is thin, light, powerful and packed with an ideal mix of portability, features and performance, including the reinvented new Windows 8 operating system.
To learn more about Windows 8 devices from Microsoft OEMs, visit the OEM Newsroom.