On March 27, we are holding a 1 day technical introduction for the 2008 version of Windows HPC. The 1-day jumpstart will be held in London, at our Cardinal Place offices. The details are here.
This would be a great opportunity for new or existing HPC partners in the UK to learn about the technical benefits of Windows HPC. This day is for systems administrators, developers and systems integrators to:
- Discuss clustered computing solution scenarios with Microsoft HPC technology specialists.
- Review the HPC platform technology roadmap for Windows HPC.
- Learn about Microsoft Compute Cluster Pack v2 features and capabilities
- Experience the significant advancements coming in the area of cluster management, scalability and performance
- Explore HPC Development tools and techniques
- Identify integrated solution scenarios leveraging Windows platform technologies.
The agenda is here.
If you think it useful for your contacts, please ask them to register! This will be the best way for them to learn about version 2 before the official launch, and similar sessions have filled quickly. It will also be a chance to network with other HPC partners in the UK and is free-of-charge.