Editor’s Note: Due to a huge response, the webinar is now full, however you will be able to review a recording of the event at: http://bit.ly/ngowebinar
On Tuesday, July 27th 2010 at 11am Pacific time (2pm Eastern) we are co-hosting a free webinar with TechSoup to provide you with advice and information on some of the compelling reasons for upgrading to Office 2010.
The webinar will be hosted by Elliot Harmon from TechSoup, author of What Your Organization Should Know About Office 2010, and an expert from our Microsoft Office team. They’ll cover a range of areas including:
- An overview of many of the improved features – such as image and video-editing – throughout the suite
- Office 2010 Web Apps for improved online collaboration
- The Social Connector tool that brings your social network to Outlook
- Guidance on upgrading your nonprofit to Office 2010
- Advice on how you can get Office 2010 for your nonprofit through our software donations program
You can download and view recordings of recent nonprofit webinars covering Windows 7, CRM and Online Tools at: http://bit.ly/ngowebinar.