The WorkshopPLUS Microsoft Dynamics CRM Admin and Troubleshooting is a three-day course for Dynamics CRM 2013 administrators. This workshopPLUS focuses on key components of the application and supporting technology. In addition, it discusses the tools and imparts the knowledge to troubleshoot common issues with the application. Furthermore, the workshop will cover the best practices on how to support users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 application.
During the course, participants are provided with content and hands-on exercises encompassing several different aspects of administering Dynamics CRM.
The key areas include:
Setup and Configuration
Application Core Components
Customizations and Advanced Troubleshooting
Day 1: Setup and Configuration
- Feature Overview of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Server Install, Setup and Configuration
- Email Router and Exchange Sync Install, Setup and Configuration
- Outlook Client Install, Setup and Configuration
Day 2: Application and Customizations
- Processes: Workflows, Business Process Flow and Dialogs
- Reporting Overview
- Customizations and Solutions
- Mobile Solutions: Tablets and Phones
Day 3: Advanced Topics
- Data Management
- SharePoint Integration
- Claims-Based Authentication and Internet Facing Deployments
- Multi-Currency and Multi-Languages
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administration, Performance and Troubleshooting
This course is designed for Dynamics CRM Administrators. The key focus of this course is how to support the Dynamics CRM 2013 environment in a more productive manner. The pre-requisites that allow candidates to see the most value from this course are: A good understanding of Dynamics CRM and underlying technologies such as SQL Server, Windows Server and Active Directory
(Levels: 100= Strategic / 200= technical Overview / 300= technical Expert level)
The workshop will be held in English.
Please send your registration mail to your Microsoft Technical Account Manager (TAM) or visit our Microsoft Services Blog.