Fancy winning an XBox One with a 12-month XBox Live Subscription or a Dell Venue 8 Pro Device?
We have two XBox Ones and two Dell Venue 8 Pro Devices to give away between now and 1st June (4 lucky winners in total!)
While we hope the prizes on offer are reason enough to have a go at these Assessments, it's also worth noting that:
Microsoft partners with 2+ accredited Sales Specialists earn ~3.5x more revenue per deal
Presales Technical Specialists can generate 74% greater deal sizes with 20% higher velocity
You can find both the list of Sales Specialist Accreditations and the list Pre-Sales Technical Specialist Accreditations at https://mspartnerlp.mspartner.microsoft.com/LearningPath with topics from Datacenter to SMB. Alongside the assessments you'll also find a wide range of free training and resources, so make sure you check them out!
Full Ts&Cs of this competition are provided below but be aware that you'll receive 1 entry per assessment successfully completed and there's no limit to the number of assessments you can sit. As a result, you'll increase your chances of winning the more assessments you successfully complete! This prize draw is open to all registered Microsoft Partner organisations on the island of Ireland.
Terms and Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promoter is Microsoft Ireland (Operations) Limited, of Building 3, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18 (the “Promoter”). This promotion is open to anyone working for a organisation registered as a Microsoft Partner on the island of Ireland. Employees of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees' families.
2. TO ENTER: To enter this promotion, participants must enter by completing either (i) A Sales Specialist Accreditation as described at section 2.1, or (ii) A Pre-Sales Technical Specialist Accreditation as described at section 2.2. No purchase is necessary. Entry as a result of the Sales Specialist Accreditation or Pre-Sales Technical Specialist Accreditation Option constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2.1 To enter using the Sales Specialist Accreditation Option, participants must take, complete and pass any Microsoft Partner Sales Specialist Accreditation Assessment available at https://mspartnerlp.mspartner.microsoft.com/LearningPath. Participants will automatically receive one entry for every unique Sales Specialist Accreditation Assessment passed. Participants can complete an unlimited number of Sales Specialist Accreditations.
2.2 To enter using the Pre-Sales Technical Accreditation Option, participants must take, complete and pass any Microsoft Partner Pre-Sales Technical Specialist Accreditation Assessment available at https://mspartnerlp.mspartner.microsoft.com/LearningPath. Participants will automatically receive one entry for every unique Pre-Sales Technical Specialist Accreditation Assessment passed. Participants can complete an unlimited number of Pre-Sales Technical Specialist Accreditations.
3. TIMING: This promotion will run from 1 April 2014 to 1 June 2014.
4. PRIZE: At the end of the Promotion period, two qualifying entrants will be awarded an Xbox One and 12-month Xbox Live subscription. An additional two qualifying entrants will be awarded a Dell Venue 8 Pro Device (the “Prizes”).
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: At the end of the Promotion period, the Promoter will review all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and will award a Prize by randomly choosing a winner from the pool of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, through no fault of the Promoter, within five (5) days after the first attempt, an alternative winner will be selected. Winners will be announced on a monthly basis through the Microsoft Ireland Partner Newsletter and through the twitter handle @MSPartnersIRL.
6. PRIZE: A maximum of four Prizes will be awarded in connection with this promotion. Participants who have been awarded a Prize are not eligible to win additional Prizes. The Prize may not be exchanged for any other item nor redeemed for cash value. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize will be sent to the address of the winner, as provided to the Promoter. The Prize may be considered a taxable benefit and winners will be directly responsible for accounting for any tax liability arising on their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to determine which of the Prizes shall be awarded to the winner.
7. EXCLUSIONS: The Prize alone will be awarded to each winning participant and does not include any of the following which will be the responsibility of the winner:
(i) any connection or set-up costs associated with the Prize; (ii) any account subscription or data costs incurred in connection with the use of the Prize; or (iii) any associated costs incurred to a service provider.
8. USE OF DATA: By participating in the promotion, you agree that any personal data provided may be processed by the Promoter for administration of the promotion. The Promoter will not make any further use of any personal data submitted as part of the promotion without the express permission of the relevant participant(s). Details of participants who are awarded a Prize will be available by writing to: Microsoft Ireland (Sales, Marketing and Services Group) Building 3, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18. Participants agree that, if awarded a Prize, the Promoter may use their names for reasonable promotional purposes in connection with the promotion.
9. OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision shall be final. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions and/or this promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.