Do you think you should be one of our Microsoft Ireland Partners of the Year? Or do you think you could even be one of Microsoft's Global Partners of the Year??
If so, this week is your final chance to nominate your organisation for both with just one entry!
To try and simplify the process this year (and to ensure transparency of that process), details on the Awards and the process for being considered for an Award this year are below:
- All Microsoft Ireland Partner Awards will be announced and presented during our Annual Awards Dinner Ceremony at Worldwide Partner Conference in Washington D.C. (13th-17th July).
- To be eligible for an Award, you must submit a nomination via the Partner of the Year Awards Tool
- Nominations must be submitted in the tool no later than April 11th, 2014. As we are using a Global nomination tool this year, we have no flexibility to grant extensions to this deadline so please ensure you complete your submission in advance of this date.
- There are a number of Award categories available to nominate your organisation for. Submitting a nomination will not only have your entry reviewed for Global award eligibility but will also automatically enter you into the corresponding local Microsoft Ireland Partner Award category (if there is a local Award as below).
- The Award Categories that do have a corresponding local Microsoft Ireland Partner Award are below (and also available to download at http://1drv.ms/1etroyo ) :
Country Partner of the Year
- ?Microsoft Ireland Country Partner of the Year
- ?Cloud Excellence
- ?Cloud Partner of the Year – Enterprise Customers (CA and EPG)
- ?Cloud Partner of the Year – Small and Medium Business (SMB)
Sales Excellence Awards
- ?Presales Technical Specialist
- ?Sales Specialist
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Content
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- DataCenter (Please submit nominations in either the Management & Virtualisation or the Server Platform categories to be eligible for this Award)
- Devices and Deployment
- Small Business
- Software Asset Management (SAM)
- Please submit your nominations in each category you feel is relevant to you. You can nominate your organisation in as few or as many categories as you like.
- Bear in mind, while many people have doubted that as an Irish Partner you could win a global award, some of the previous Global winners have been from organisations with less than 10 people. You can nominate your organisation in as few or as many categories as you like.
To help with your nominations, please be aware of the below resources to assist you with building a winning submission:
Finally, if you have any comments, questions or feedback on the Awards, please let us know!