With Windows Server 2003 out of mainstream support and with accelerating adoption of Windows Server 2012, take advantage of our “Transitioning from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012” training course on 10th June.
This training is free for all Irish Microsoft Partners.
Date – 10th June, 2013
Time – 09:30-15:30
Topics covered in this session
- What are the key changes introduced in Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 Migration Tools
- Best Practices for moving from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012
- Key Roles to be moved and the sequence
- Known issues/ Possible Risks of performing Migration
Book your place by registering here.