The workshops are joint Microsoft/Distributor sessions that works on clarifying Microsoft licensing programs and rules. You will get the latest information and knowledge you need to help customers make intelligent decisions based upon their corporate real needs. The workshops are designed to introduce attractive pricing, financing and value-added options to reduce costs of purchasing licenses, SAM and technological advances, in a way that maximizes return on customers’ software investments.
You will learn:
- The core concepts, terminology and resources of Microsoft licensing
- Key strategies to follow in Volume Licensing evaluation process
- How to choose the correct volume licensing plan for major products, such as O365 and Win Server
- How to evaluate and purchase Software Assurance Licensing purchases meet your customer’s IT requirements and deliver optimal value
- Work more effectively with distributors and your Microsoft representative
- Network and share licensing experiences with your peers
The workshop starts from 10 AM and ends at 12PM on Oct 9th, at Microsoft Sandyford Office (Building 3), Dublin.
Meanwhile, we will organise similar workshops on Nov 6th and Dec 4th respectively. Please contact me if you are interested in attending one of these workshops.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Partner Marketing Manager
Phone: +353 (1) 7066572 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org