It’s that time of year again and the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) is only a few weeks away.
What is WPC? The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) is the premier event for Microsoft partners to spark connections, deliver insight, and build business. The conference is taking place in Toronto from July 8 to 12 2012. WPC is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the latest Microsoft programs, strategies, and cutting-edge technologies, while meeting Microsoft staff and other partners from around the world.
Could this be your first time going? Or maybe 2012 is the year that you really want to get the most out of WPC. So if you are looking to learn the ropes or simply interested in picking up tips and tricks on how to maximise the WPC12 experience than we have 50 quick tips on creating more opportunities at WPC. The International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) are holding an online meeting that will take you through these 50 Quick Tips.
Join the panel of Channel Veterans who have over 50 years combined experience working with Microsoft as they share recommendations for getting the most out of this year’s Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC). This group has experience as attendees, presenters, exhibitors and trainers.
The session will focus on how to use WPC to start, restart or accelerate practice areas.
Topics on maximizing your time:
• Reviewing strategies on attending meetings, sessions and the expo hall.
• Learning how to connect by using the WPC Connect Tool EARLY.
• Reviewing written playbook, checklist and much more!
Additional Discussion Topics Include:
• Strategies for award submissions and giving your organization the best chance for recognition.
• Reviewing how many items you can tackle in one day.
• Prioritizing, ranking and measuring your WPC Goals.
• Personalizing network opportunities in developing new P2P Relationships.
• Reviewing “Divide and Conquer” strategies for multiple organization attendees.
To register for this online meeting please click here. Please note that you will need to login with a Windows Live ID that’s associated to your MPN Membership.
Interested in WPC but need more information? Please visit the WPC site or leave your question in the comment section below and we will get back to you.
We look forward to seeing many of you in Toronto!
The Microsoft Ireland Partner Team.