When: Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 4pm - 5pm
Where: Academy Live Online via LiveMeeting!
This session will cover the following topics:
- What customers are asking for from partners in a Hybrid Cloud world
- Successful partner business models (best practices)
- Opportunities for partners to grow their business with Microsoft Private Cloud.
- VMWare Compete
- Primary entry points for partners to take advantage of the Private Cloud opportunity
- How Microsoft can help you build your Private Cloud practice - Sales Tools and Resources
Join the Conference:
- Audio Pin: 5500
Webcast Technical Support:
Having trouble with the conference on the day of the session?
- Click here for Live Meeting support or call: 866-493-2825
- Click here for Dial-in support
If you miss this session, you can access the recording and session materials on Academy (Microsoft credentials required).
You have been selected by your Microsoft contact to attend an internal Microsoft training event geared towards the Microsoft Technical Sales Force.
Partners – For full event information and other great benefits, please register here:
If you have any questions on this or future Webcast sessions, please contact MSPAL@Microsoft.com
This is a joint Microsoft internal AND Partner facing Webcast provided by Academy. Please attend and forward this invite to your partners!