Mark your Calendar for TCEA – February 1-5, 2016 at the Austin Convention Center.
The TCEA Annual Convention and Exposition brings together campus and district-level educators to explore best practices for engaging students, increasing productivity, and innovating teaching and learning through the use of technology.
TCEA 2016 Highlights
- More than 900 industry expert and peer-led presentations on technology integration across all curricula areas for Pre-K through higher education
- Over 450 companies in the exhibit hall displaying the latest products and resources to support your teaching and leadership efforts
- A flexible five-day schedule that allows you to customize your learning experience based on your needs and schedule
- Stimulating keynote and featured presentations to inspire change for classroom, campus, and district-wide success
The Microsoft Learning Experience
Microsoft remains committed to education and will again be a Premier sponsor for FETC in 2016. Our mission in education is to empower every educator and every student on the planet to achieve more.
We have three bold ambitions that align to the day-to-day needs of educators:
- Re-invent productivity with Office 365 Education to help teachers save time and stay organized.
- Build the intelligent cloud with Office 365 Education that fosters 21st century skills for college and career readiness (collaboration, creation, communication, and creation) across any device.
- Discover more personalized computing with digital inking and personalized learning with Windows 10.
Microsoft at the Conference
Come attend a plethora of new content and training options in Room 10C and Room 7.
- Pre-conference: 2-day Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Training Workshops – Are you a teacher or teacher trainer? Want to learn all about Office 365 Education and Windows 10 for Teachers or IT Directors? Want to train others? Learn more here.
- During conference: 1-hour workshops – Are you looking for training on OneNote, Sway, Office Mix, Bing in the Classroom, and more?
- New! Creative coding, gaming, and apps – Are you a general ed or computer science teacher who wants to teach coding and computational thinking to your students?
- Special access to the latest line of devices – Including Microsoft Surface!
- New! Visit our booth for additional 30 min "lighting" round sessions on the main expo floor and enter to win a free Surface 3 while playing the scavenger hunt.
New! Microsoft will be offering on site, free-of-charge exam certifications for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE), and Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA). Feel free to stop by Room 10C on Wednesday, February 3 and Thursday, February 4.
Get free tools and connect with others
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) – Get Office 365 Education for free. Bring your PC, Mac, or Smartphone and we'll set you up with Microsoft Office 365 Education, which includes OneNote, Sway, Skype in the Classroom, and the classics such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Play Microsoft Educator Scavenger Hunt – A raffle experience to win a free Surface 3!
- Meet with local educators and Microsoft Representatives – learn more about bringing Microsoft technology to your school.
- New! Come to the Youth Spark reception – Hear from students and educators who are making a difference in their local community.
Check out the full offering here.