Going to college this fall? Start off on the right foot with OneNote—the app for digital note taking, which works on any device. In this webinar, we’ll teach students how to get up and running on OneNote. Plus, we’ll show existing OneNote users some little known tips and tricks for taking notes fast.
Need a sneak peak? Here a 30-second trailer for posting on social media sites.
What you will learn
- How to download and install OneNote on PCs, Mac, iPhone, Android, iPad and more
- The basic building blocks of OneNote: notebooks, sections (a.k.a. tabs), and pages
- How to customize and organize OneNote to suit your needs
- Tips and tricks for taking notes fast.
References for this webinar
- Download and install OneNote for your device (onenote.com)
- Create your first OneNote 2013 notebook (training)
- Students can be more organized and collaborative with OneNote (blog post)
- OneNote for Mac and iOS get dressed for business and school (blog post)
- OneNote available for Kindle Fire and Fire phone (blog post)
- OneNote on Surface Pro 3 in education: Writing, annotating, sketching, highlighting and drawing (blog post)
- Administrators help teachers, students reach learning objectives with OneNote (blog post)
- Keyboard shortcuts in OneNote 2013 (how-to)
- OneNote Setup Tool for Teachers (download)
- Students and teachers: You may be eligible to get Office for free! (blog post & links)
Go to https://aka.ms/offweb to view past webinars and register for future ones.