You can now get the full version of OneNote for Windows for free. We’ll show you how OneNote can be your scrapbook for home, work, and school. Plus we’ll dig into the many new tools and apps that just rolled out so you can scan, email, and send the stuff you want to OneNote.
Need a sneak peak? Here’s a 30-second trailer.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to get OneNote for your device
- Sharing and organizing OneNote
- Tools to clip, scan, email, and send to OneNote
- Demo how Office Lens, Doxie, feedly and others send stuff to OneNote
References for this webinar
- OneNote now on Mac, free everywhere and service powered (blog post)
- Where are my captures? (how-to articles)
- Email your notes into OneNote with email@example.com (blog post)
- Office Lens: A OneNote scanner for your pocket (blog post)
- Office Lens (How-to article)
- OneNote Clipper: Clip the web, right to OneNote (blog post)
- Featured Apps for OneNote
- Introducing: OneNote + feedly (blog post)
- Scan everything with Doxie and OneNote (blog post)
- Introducing the OneNote Channel on IFTTT (blog post)
- News360 and OneNote: Capturing from a news app that learns (blog post)
- Download OneNote for Mac from the Mac App Store
- OneNote developer’s portal
New to OneNote?
Go to https://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.