We are excited to be in Denver, Colorado this week attending the annual EDUCAUSE conference and looking forward to the many conversations and showing off the new Windows 8! Come visit us at our booth #933 to see hands-on demos, check out new Windows 8 devices, attend our learning sessions and enter for a chance to win a technology package for your school!
In our booth, you can learn more about Microsoft solutions to help your institution run more effectively and efficiently, and most importantly, prepare your students for the workplace. Here’s a taste of what you’ll see:
- Cloud computing – communicate, collaborate, and learn from virtually anywhere with Office 365 for Education. Get the power of choice and significant cost savings with hybrid cloud computing solutions.
- Big data management – deliver secure, collaborative platform with smart tools for research management and analysis.
- Institutional effectiveness – improve student outcomes and institutional effectiveness with relationship management and enterprise resource solutions for education.
- IT Academy – give students, educators and staff the future-ready technology skills they need to be successful in college and a career.
We will be presenting several conference sessions featuring Microsoft education solutions, and we hope you’ll join us.
- Expectations: Reimagined – Come see what Windows 8 is all about! Cameron Evans, U.S. Education Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft (Thursday at 1:30 p.m.)
- Improving Learning through Agil-IT: Cloud Computing and Classroom Technology for the New Digital era – Hot Topic Panel moderated by Cameron Evans, U.S. Education Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft. Panel Participants: Seton Hall University, Tulane University, Cornell University, Emory University (Wednesday at 3:40 p.m.)
- Improving Student Outcomes and Institutional Effectiveness: Recommendations for Lower Cost, High Impact Enterprise Solutions – Hot Topic Panel moderated by Rob Curtin, Chief Applications Officer, Microsoft. Panel Participants: University of Washington, Indiana University, University of Colorado at Denver (Thursday at 8:00 a.m.)
If you are not able to be in Denver for the conference, we’ll be giving an online session to introduce you to Windows 8.
- Windows Reimagined: 21st Century Learning – Online Session presented by Wole Moses, Senior Marketing Manager for Windows, Microsoft and Seton Hall University (Wednesday at 9:35 a.m.)
Follow us on Twitter at @Microsoft_EDU and use the hash tag #MsftEducause to share your thoughts!