Build Hybrid Cloud Solutions with Windows Azure and System Center 2012 R2
You CAN have the best of both worlds! With Windows Azure and System Center 2012 R2, IT Pros can easily extend an on-premises network to embrace the power and scale of the cloud – securely and seamlessly. These Hybrid Cloud scenarios present real solutions that you can implement today to solve pressing IT issues such as:
- Managing more data without more hardware
- Protecting Data with Off-site Backups
- Business Continuance and Disaster Recovery
- Cost-effective, On-demand Dev/Test Environments
- Internet-scale Web Sites… And MORE!
Join us at this FREE full-day hands-on event to experience the power of Hybrid Cloud. Our field-experienced Technical Evangelists will guide you through the process of jumpstarting your knowledge on Windows Azure Storage, Virtual Machines and Virtual Networking for key IT Pro scenarios. Complete all of the hands-on labs and you’ll walk away with a fully functional Windows Server 2012 R2 or Linux cloud-based test lab running Windows Azure!
Be sure to bring a modern laptop that is capable of running the following prerequisites. For more detailed system specs, click on the city nearest you.
- Modern operating system, including Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux or Mac OS X
- A remote desktop (RDP) client – included with Windows platforms. Mac and Linux RDP clients can be downloaded for free
All participants registering for the event should have an active Windows Azure subscription. If you have not already done so, sign up for a FREE trial of the Windows Azure platform and services, including access to the Virtual Machines preview.
Register now and save your seat: https://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/EventDetail.aspx?culture=en-US&EventID=1032576891&IO=fODQ6JgCZjUQDT5PxxhH8A%3d%3d