Wednesday, 10 December, 11:00 am – 12:15 pm (Australia EST) Register now!
The rise of social media has profoundly changed the way nonprofits communicate with their donors and supporters, yet most nonprofits do not have a written social media strategy and even fewer have invested the financial resources necessary to be successful on the Social Web. Social media can be a powerful tool for fundraising and cause awareness, but if it’s not managed correctly, then it can be a waste of time and resources.
The content of this webinar is specifically tailored for executive staff in the nonprofit sector, particularly those who may be skeptical or unclear of the value of social media. It will help executive staff become an ally to implementing a successful social media strategy that produces positive results for your organization.
The webinar will:
- Demonstrate the value of social media to increase online fundraising and brand recognition as well as the importance of having a written social media strategy
- Discuss how much time successful social media communications require, and consequently highlight the need to modify job descriptions of development and communications staff
- Illuminate how social media success requires professional experience or training in online communications and fundraising
- Put forward a minimal budget to be successful on the Social Web
- Examine the need to create a social media policy
- Present a system to track Return on Investment (ROI)
- Discuss the urgent need to prepare for the Mobile Web