Tune in online and listen to free presentations on technology for nonprofits. You will also have the chance to ask questions to our presenters during each webinar.
View the webinar schedule below and click on the link to register for your free spot. Places are limited so make sure you don’t miss out!
All webinars will start at 12:00 pm Singapore time. Click here to view the time in your region.
Office 365 for Nonprofits
Thursday, 3 October 2013
12:00 pm –1:00 pm SGT
Explore Office 365 and whether it is right for your organisation and how to leverage the cloud to reduce your costs and boost productivity.
During this webinar you will learn:
- how other nonprofits use Office 365 in their organisations;
- the components of Office 365 – Lync, Exchange Online and Sharepoint;
- how to assess whether Office 365’s privacy and security controls are right for your nonprofit;
- ten top tips to implement Office 365 successfully and;
- tips and tricks to build the business case to transition to Office 365
Upcoming webinars topics include:
- Social Media for Social Good
- Youth Organisations Harnessing Technology
- Tips & Tricks in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Subscribe to the Tech4Good e-newsletter to hear about upcoming webinar dates.
For more information or any enquiries on the webinars, please email email@example.com.