Microsoft today announced launch details for the highly anticipated Xbox One, which introduces a new world of games, music, live TV, movies, sports, apps and Skype, all personalized to your interests and accessible with the sound of your voice. Xbox One is the ultimate all-in-one entertainment system built for the 21st century living room.
Xbox One will launch in 21 markets across the world this November. Every Xbox One system sold will include:
- The new Xbox One console – which has a 500GB hard drive, Blu-ray player and built-in Wi-Fi
- The new Kinect
- One Xbox One Wireless Controller
- A free 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold for new members.
The Xbox One launch bundle will be available for $499.99 in the U.S., £429 (GBP) in the U.K. and €499 (EUR) in European markets. To celebrate the launch of Xbox One, a limited-edition commemorative bundle will be offered to fans who reserve the system at major retailers, available in limited quantities, while supplies last. Reserving the commemorative bundle will guarantee that you’ll be able to purchase the new system on day one, and will include a limited-edition Xbox One Day One wireless controller and a unique commemorative Day One Achievement.
And gamers who reserve exclusive Xbox One Day One edition launch titles such as “Ryse: Son of Rome,” “Forza Motorsport 5,” “Kinect Sports Rivals” and “Dead Rising 3” will receive special bonus content.
For more details, check out the press release.
You might also be interested in:
- Xbox unveils a new generation of games at E3
- Xbox One brings the future of gaming to life
- Microsoft invites everyone to join the fun with a brand-new Xbox 360
Microsoft News Center Staff