Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) removes the barriers to Windows 7 upgrades by resolving application incompatibility issues from legacy LOB applications and Internet Explorer 6/7 web apps. MED-V v2 Beta will enable customers to pre-configure MED-V workspaces that can be delivered to user desktops via System Center Configuration Manager or any electronic software distribution (ESD) tools, and will also provide users with all the functionality of Windows XP Mode including seamless applications, USB support and printer capabilities.
Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) v2 Beta will be available in CYQ4, Customers wishing to participate in the TAP program that begins Mid-June can email email@example.com.
The MED-V v2 TAP program benefits you with:
- Designated point of contact on the product team
- Regular communications with the product team
- Opportunity to provide feedback for the MED-V v2 release
- Access to pre-release versions of the product and the ability to deploy into production before the product ships
- Priority 24×7 product support up until the shipping of the product, plus 30 days
We are extremely pleased by the momentum and the success of the MDOP technologies through the continued support of our customers, community and partners. If you are at TechEd 2010 this week, swing by the Desktop Virtualization booth to say hello, see a demo and share your feedback!
Director of Product Management
Microsoft Desktop Virtualization