Friday we announced the availability of the MDOP 2010 refresh. As planned, the update for MDOP 2010 includes:
- Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) 1.0 SP1 - now available for production deployment on Windows 7
- Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) 4.6 - localized client versions and additional languages support
(App-V 4.6 English version was released on February 22, 2010. For additional details see our previous blog post.)
What's new in MED-V 1.0 SP1?
- Support for Windows 7 hosts - 32-bit and 64-bit
- MED-V server support for Windows Server 2008 R2
- Support for Japanese Windows versions
To learn more please visit www.microsoft.com/med-v.
J.C. Hornbeck | System Center Knowledge Engineer