Join Microsoft’s Technology Solution Specialists for this briefing to discuss the short and long term savings around optimizing the desktop. You will learn how Windows 7 Enterprise, with greater control over desktops, accelerated application deployments, and improved asset tracking and compliance — can lead to decreased total cost of ownership. This briefing will cover the following topics:
- Access Anytime|Anywhere. Learn how to provide end-user connectivity to resources behind the firewall without initiating a VPN connection, saving time for your end users.
- Enhanced security, control, and compliance. With BitLocker To Go™, you can ensure that sensitive data is protected in your organization, right out of the box.
- Reduced cost by streamlining IT management. Microsoft’s platform helps organization to identify problems and resolve PC issues quicker and easier, minimizing disruption for you and your users.
In addition, we will also discuss technologies that enhance manageability while reducing the complexity and cost of the IT infrastructure:
· Application Virtualization. Deploy software applications that are never installed and never require regression testing, yet follow users anywhere, on demand.
· Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V). Extend the life of legacy Windows applications using enhanced deployment and management of Virtual PC images on a desktop running the Windows operating system. MED-V allows you to seamlessly provide a Windows 7 application experience while running applications in a native Windows XP virtual environment.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to hear more about Windows 7 and the Optimized Desktop.
For all the details and to register for this event see http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032439394&EventCategory=2&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US
J.C. Hornbeck | System Center Knowledge Engineer