I was actually looking for something else when I came across this MP for Mobile Device Manager 2008 Service Pack 1 and thought I’d mention it in case you missed it too. If you’re running OpsMgr and MDM then this is definitely something you’ll want to check out. There’s a brief overview and a download link below:
Microsoft System Center Mobile Device Manager Service Pack 1 2008 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007 provides proactive monitoring of your Microsoft System Center Mobile Device Manager 2008 SP1 environment. This management pack includes:
- Detection and monitoring of all MDM SP1 servers and dependent services
- The alert-driven state
- Performance and backlog monitoring and configuration
The System Center Mobile Device Manager 2008 SP1 (MDM SP1) Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007 provides capabilities for MDM SP1 monitoring, including the following:
- Collection of events from MDM Device Management Server, MDM Enrollment Server, MDM Gateway Server, and MDM Self Service Portal.
- Health state monitoring and alerting for MDM service errors requiring administrative intervention.
- Collection of MDM performance counters from MDM Device Management Server, MDM Enrollment Server, MDM Gateway Server, and MDM Self Service Portal.
- Events indicating service outages.
- Alerts indicating configuration and data source connectivity issues.
- Verification that all dependent services are functioning properly.
For more information and to download see http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=10ef0cd1-345d-48a0-934d-f1a42ebd0f98&displaylang=en.
J.C. Hornbeck | Manageability Knowledge Engineer