SOLUTIONACCELERATORS – Act faster. Go further.
Infrastructure Planning & Design
This guide is one in a series of planning and design guides that clarify and streamline the planning and design process for Microsoft® infrastructure technologies.
Each guide in the series addresses a unique infrastructure technology or scenario. These guides include the following topics:
· Defining the technical decision flow (flow chart) through the planning process.
· Describing the decisions to be made and the commonly available options to consider in making the decisions.
· Relating the decisions and options to the business in terms of cost, complexity, and other characteristics.
· Framing the decision in terms of additional questions to the business to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the appropriate business landscape.
The guides in this series are intended to complement and augment the product documentation.
and the list of subjects covered is:
IPD consists of the following downloadable packages:
- New! Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 with R2
- New! Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.5
- Windows Server 2008 File Services
- Windows Server 2008 Print Services
- Infrastructure Planning and Design Series Introduction
- Internet Information Services 7.0
- Selecting the Right NAP Architecture
- Selecting the Right Virtualization Technology
- System Center Operations Manager 2007
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- Windows Deployment Services
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Services
- Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services
- Windows Server Virtualization (for Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V and Virtual Server 2005 R2 SP1)
So as you can see it’s a pretty comprehensive list. Go to HERE and download them all!