The Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit 5.0 is an agentless tool designed to simplify and streamline the IT infrastructure planning process across multiple scenarios through network-wide automated discovery and assessments. This Solution Accelerator performs an inventory of heterogeneous server environments and provides you with usage information for servers in the Core CAL Suite and SQL Server, SQL Server 2008 discovery and assessment for consolidation, Windows 2000 Server migration assessment, and a readiness assessment for the most widely used Microsoft technologies—now including Office 2010.
What's new with MAP Toolkit 5.0?
- Heterogeneous server environment inventory
- Software usage tracking for Windows Server, SharePoint Server, System Center Configuration Manager, Exchange Server, and SQL Server
- Microsoft Office 2010 readiness assessment
- SQL Server discovery and assessment for consolidation
- Windows 2000 Server migration assessment
Download the MAP Toolkit 5.0 now:
Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit 5.0