I am excited to announce the partnership between SCU and Channel 9, allowing for all SCU content and the live SCU US event feed available via Channel 9.
SCU 2015 US will take place 2/4/15 in Dallas, TX. This year’s event includes two live tracks, one of which will be featured on Channel 9 live, the day of the event and the other streamed live through www.systemcenteruniverse.com. This partnership will allow for the content at SCU to be even more accessible to the community. Additionally, we are pleased to announce that ALL of the content from SCU 2014 Europe will be hosted on Channel 9 after their very successful event this past September. SCU Europe provided more than 60 sessions with over 40 top speakers from around the world. The sharing of this content with Channel 9 is an exciting update to the System Center and Azure communities as this content had previously not been made publicly available.
“We see the integration of SCU content into Channel 9 as a way to expand availability of this content to even more of the System Center and Azure community around the world” Cameron Fuller (SCU event originator)
What is System Center Universe (SCU)? SCU is a series of globally available System Center events which have been occurring since 2011. What’s unique about SCU is that it was built by the System Center community for the community.
What is Channel 9? Channel 9 provides content for major conferences including Build, TechEd, SharePoint, and other original content. Channel 9 has a developer/IT Pro/power user audience of approximately 8 million per month. “Channel 9 is a community. We bring forward the people behind our products and connect them with those who use them.” For more details about Channel 9 see channel9.msdn.com.
SCU events occur throughout the year and are hosted in three different geographies:
- System Center Universe in America: SCU in America focuses on providing a one day live streamed event which is simulcast to 30+ worldwide user group communities. In 2014 SCU had over 4000 attendees in 40 nations. For more details about SCU in America see www.systemcenteruniverse.com.
- System Center Universe in Asia: SCU in Asia is a yearly multiple day, multiple track event focused on System Center and Azure. SCU Asia 2014 had hundreds of attendees attended by delegates from across the region, at the event held this year in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For more details about SCU in Asia see www.systemcenteruniverse.asia.
- System Center Universe in Europe: SCU in Europe is a yearly multiple day, multiple track event focused on System Center and Azure. SCU Europe 2014 included more than 60 sessions and had hundreds of attendees at the event held this year in Basel, Switzerland. For more details about SCU in Europe www.systemcenteruniverse.ch.
Keep an eye out on my blog as we will be announcing several other very interesting updates coming to the System Center Universe events here soon!
Today you can find ALL 60 sessions from SCU Europe 2014 here: SCU Europe 2014 Sessions
Here are all 60 of sessions from System Center Universe (Click on the link and take you the session on Channel 9:
- Advanced Orchestrator Runbook Authoring and Management
- Author your own custom gallery item and deploy VM roles in Windows Azure Pack
- Building a Real self-service platform with SCSM, SMA PowerShell Workflows
- Building solid business continuity plans using System Center, Windows Server and Azure
- Compliance Management - the new orange in Client Management
- Configuration Manager 2012 R2 - a site review
- Creating awesome System Center Reports with PowerBI and PowerView
- Customer requirements first - Service Manager Customizations without limits
- Data Deduplication in depth
- Deploy the Microsoft Cloud OS in high available
- Deploy Windows Azure Pack across sites
- Disaster Recovery in a service provider cloud
- Disaster Recovery with Azure Site Recovery
- Enterprise Management Solution (EMS) - the full story
- How to build a service provider cloud
- How to deliver BaaS, RaaS and DRaaS in a modern datacenter using System Center & Azure
- Hybrid Cloud DevOps with APM
- Identity Management for Hybrid IT with Windows Azure and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Integrating the System Center components - your path to the galaxy
- Leaving the dark ages - Migrating from Configuration Manager 2007 to 2012 R2
- Manage your Azure through Service Manager and SMA
- Managing your IP Addresses the Easy Way with IPAM
- Microsoft Hybrid Cloud - Manage Azure with Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft Mobile Device Management from A to Z
- Multi-factor authentication for your clouds
- My top ten things in Windows Server 2012 R2 that will make your life easier
- OMI and DAL – Understanding the big picture
- OpsMgr Dashboards - new widgets and possibilities
- Optimize Azure Virtual Machines for performance and availability
- PowerShell's Desired State Configuration - Resource authoring
- PowerShell’s Desired State Configuration - Notes from the field
- Self-service software provisioning with SCSM, SCORCH and SCCM
- Send your monitoring probes deep into unexplored space
- Service Management Automation - Introduction
- Service Management Automation (SMA) deep dive
- Service Manager - Performance and Scalability best practices
- Show me the reporting money with System Center
- Software Defined Networking - Comparison of different solutions
- Speed Lab - Deploy a Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 environment
- Sponsor Session OPSLOGIX & ITNETX - Conference Closing Note
- Sponsored Session BLUESTRIPE SOFTWARE - Using System Center and BlueStripe for dynamic application management across Azure and datacenter business applications
- Sponsored Session CASED DIMENSIONS - How to make Service Manager enterprise
- Sponsored Session CIRESON - Worldwide First - Unveiling Cireson Portal v3
- Sponsored Session CISCO - a Unified Data Center - Best integration for Microsoft Environments
- Sponsored Session COMTRADE - Deliver Citrix desktop virtualization confidently with Operations Manager
- Sponsored Session DERDACK - Never miss a critical IT incident again. Resolve IT incidents on-the-go. On-call duty redefined
- Sponsored Session MATRIX42 - Web Console for SCCM - easiness and delegation
- Sponsored Session NUTANIX - Automating Your Datacenter - Web-Scale Style
- Sponsored Session STEFFEN INFORMATIK - SCOM Manager
- Sponsored Session SYLIANCE IT SERVICES - Customizing System Center - Things you've never seen before!
- Sponsored Session VEEAM - Rock your Microsoft datacenter with Veeam
- Storage Spaces - Scale-out file server deep dive
- System Center Orchestrator - Runbook Design 101
- Unified Device Management - It's all about the experience
- Upgrading to Configuration Manager 2012 R2
- VMware to Hyper-V Migration
- Welcome Note and Keynote Going beyond the borders - prepare yourself for the future!
- Windows Apps in the Cloud - Azure RemoteApp
- Windows Azure Pack - Usage Metering & Reporting Troubleshooting Guide
- Windows Azure Pack usage metering