In this part we put all the parts together, to have your first deployment environment ready to go. By bringing together the images you create in the MDT and making them a part of the WDS environment.
- Windows Server 2012 R2:
- Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit (MDT) 2013:
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (WADK) for Windows 8.1: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=39982
- My peers in Canada did an excellent series on Deployment, their last part of their series is very good take a look here:
Watch Previous Episodes:
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Introduction (Part 1):
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Deployment Pre-Requisites (Part 2): http://blogs.technet.com/b/matthewms/archive/2014/06/11/windows-8-1-deployment-in-action-deployment-pre-requisites-part-2.aspx
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Installing the Tools (Part 3):
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Working with Deployment Shares (Part 4):
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Working with Task Sequences (Part 5):
I hope you enjoyed the screencast, if you have any comments or suggested topics just let me know!