In this part we will take a look at how to build a task sequence, that will allow you to put together all the components necessary for your Windows 8.1 deployment.
- Windows Server 2012 R2:
- Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit (MDT) 2013:
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (WADK) for Windows 8.1: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=39982
- My peers in Canada did an excellent series on Deployment, Part 4 of their series is very good take a look here:
Watch Previous Episodes:
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Introduction (Part 1): http://blogs.technet.com/b/matthewms/archive/2014/06/06/windows-8-1-deployment-in-action-introduction-part-1.aspx
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Deployment Pre-Requisites (Part 2):
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Installing the Tools (Part 3):
- Windows 8.1 Deployment In Action: Working with Deployment Shares (Part 4):
I hope you enjoyed the screencast, if you have any comments or suggested topics just let me know!