- [1:36] Series Review and Windows Server 2012 Scalability
- [8:17] With all of these scalability features already built into Windows Server 2012, what could possibly be so “new and improved” in the R2 release? Is R2 a major release or just a Service Pack?
- [14:55] DEMO: Hyper-V Manager managing Gen 1 and Gen 2 VM’s side-by-side along with managing down-level Hyper-V hosts
- [21:41] DEMO: How to enable Enhanced Session Mode in Hyper-V Manager. Is there USB support in R2?
- [26:07] DEMO: How to enable Compressed and SMB-Direct Live Migrations
- [31:29] DEMO: How to enable Hyper-V Replica and configure replication interval
Experience Microsoft’s latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Keith Mayer’s Blog
- Matt Hester’s Blog
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds blog
- Article: “Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Solution for Enterprise IT”