In Part 6 of our Windows Azure IaaS series I welcomes John Savill, Founder of SavillTech to discuss how Windows Azure and System Center 2012 work together. Tune in as we chat about the importance of System Center Orchestrator, App Controller and Service Manager as well as how these components integrate with Azure Infrastructure Services.
- [7:26] What is Orchestrator in System Center 2012?
- [10:30] How do you use System Center 2012 to create a virtual machine in Azure?
- [16:30] App Controller and Service Manager are very similar. What are their main differences?
- [25:04] What are some of you favorite features in Azure?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Don’t Have a Lab? Build Your Lab in the Cloud with Windows Azure Virtual Machines. Try Windows Azure for free with no cost or obligations, and use any OS, language, database or tool. FREE Download
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Blogs & Articles:
- (Part 1) Infrastructure as a Service – Windows Azure Virtual Machines & What’s in it for You
- (Part 2) Windows Azure Virtual Machine FAQs
- (Part 3) Hybrid Windows Azure IaaS Scenarios – Migrating SharePoint to Windows Azure
- (Part 4) Infrastructure as a Service: Windows Azure vs. Amazon & Rackspace
- (Part 5) Infrastructure as a Service - Windows Azure Licensing Options
- (Part 6) Infrastructure as a Service - Windows Azure and System Center 2012
- (Part 7) Infrastructure as a Service - Windows Azure and PowerShell