As some of you noticed we have been delivering another series this month focusing on Deployment and Migration on several scenarios. This post is do you caught up some of the great posts we have delivered over the last couple of weeks.
6. Requirements for a fresh Windows Server 2012 Installation If you want to install a brand new server take a look at this post, and take a look at the requirements to get your server up and running.
7. Migration and Deployment - Upgrade Implications for Active Directory - (Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012) If your looking to take advantage of the new Active Directory functionality built-in to Windows Server 2012, take a look at this post to help guide you through the post.
8. Migration and Deployment: Installing the Migration Tools If you are looking to migrate to Windows Server 2012 you will want to make sure you install all the migration tools to make your transition as easy as possible.
9. Windows Server 2012 SMB 3.0 Deployment Considerations SMB 3.0 is a huge benefit for Windows Server 2012, and this article talks about some of the enhancements in Windows Server 2012.
10. Migrating Hyper-V Virtual Machines from Server 2008R2 to Server 2012 One of the huge advantages of Windows Server 2012 is the Hyper-V role. Migrating your virtualization workloads to Windows Server 2012 is great to do take a look here!
11. Migration and Deployment: Windows Azure as a PaaS Working PaaS as a service in the cloud is important take a look at this great article!
We hope your are enjoying the series and if you have any questions or comments let us know!