- Doesn’t care what the NIC vendor is,
- Doesn’t’ care about the NIC’s network speed, and
- Actually doesn’t care if it’s wired or wireless.
Kevin takes on a great look at the feature here: 31 Days of our Favorite Things: Yes, there is an “I” in Team. The NIC Team in Windows Server 2012 (Part 7 of 31)
We hope you are enjoying the series and check out the features by taking a look at these downloads:
- Azure Trial: https://aka.ms/GetAzureIaaS
- Windows Server 2012 Trial: https://aka.ms/GetWindowsServer2012
- Hyper-V Server 2012 Trial: https://aka.ms/hypervserver
If you missed any of the parts you can find the rest of the series here: 31 Days of Our Favorite Things in Windows Server 2012.