- Chance to learn Windows PowerShell from experts in the field like Ed Wilson "The Microsoft Scripting Guy" – the person who has written 5 books on Windows PowerShell and taught literally thousands of people in person.
- The event will be great fun – a chance to interact with 100 other people who LOVE Windows PowerShell so much, and realize the value of Windows PowerShell that they are willing to give up their Saturday to learn the stuff.
- It will be of immediate value – we are planning several SMALL group meetings as a Script Club where they can bring a script they are working, or are wanting to write and discuss and develop it in conjunction with an Expert who will be manning the room. This is a totally UNIQUE opportunity.
- You will have an opportunity to meet and learn about some of our sponsors and their products like DevFarm
- There will be great prizes handed out (a few examples)
- ?Jeff Hicks Training from TrainSignal
- PowerShell Plus from Idera
- Great books from O'Reilly
- Products from SAPIEN
- This will be a UNIQUE opportunity for some great networking. They should bring their business cards to the event, and be prepared to make new friends, establish new contacts, and find great support.
- It is a great chance to find out information about the Central Ohio PowerShell User Group --- there will also be people attending from the Pittsburgh Windows PowerShell User Group and the SE Michigan PowerShell group as well.
- The $10.00 fee covers lunch and snacks.
- You can also meet the Scripting Wife!
There are only 100 spots available so register soon!
Saturday, March 10, 2012 - 08:30 - 16:00