Technology is leaving the traditional business world behind. Learn how to leverage the right technology to jump start business growth and get ahead of the curve! On November 2, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (ET) in Blue Ash, OH there will be a Tech Tune-Up to help brush up your skills on 4 big trends in the IT Industry:
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
- Social Media
The agenda is below but please register today for the Tech Tune-Up, space is limited: http://techtuneup.eventbrite.com/
Check out the Agenda:
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am Registration
- 9:00 am – 9:10 am Welcome
- 9:10 am – 9:55 am Larry Carvalho, Principal, Robust Cloud, LLC Removing the Fog from Cloud Computing & Embracing the Benefits of Big Data.
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am Matt Hester, Microsoft, US Sr. IT Pro Evangelism The Cloud – improved customer experience and cost efficiencies.
- 10:45 am – 11:15 am Coffee Break and Q&A with experts in Mobile, Application Development,Technical Training, Networking, Cloud Computing and MORE!
- 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Speaker TBD, IBM Cloud Computing Real-World Case Study and ROI.
- 12:15 – 1:45 pm Lunch (provided)
- Steve Browne, Executive Director of Human Resources for LaRosa’s, Inc.How technology is giving HR an edge at LaRosa’s; hear a real world “case study” of where technology is active and at work.
- William Martin, Global Interactive Media Entrepreneur for P&G, How P&G is leveraging social media platforms to improve internal teaming, business processes and customer experiences.
- 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm Krista Neher, CEO Boot Camp Digital & Social Media Job Site How Social Media can Improve Organizations and How to GET HIREDand FIND the right talent for digital marketing.
- 2:45 pm – 3:30 pm Beth Robeson, CEO Robeson Marketing and Design, Director Graphic Village, Learn how Moeller High School went from $250K in donations to over $800K using cutting edge digital and social media tools!
- 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm Afternoon Break and Q&A with Afternoon Speakers
- 4:00 pm – 4:10 pm Closing Remarks
- 4:10 pm – 4:30 pm Teresa Napier, Co-Owner and Image Consultant at Your Image Matters, LLC, Teresa will lead us into our end-of-day opening networking reception with strategic networking tips and information on how to make a great first impression both online and in person.
- 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm Networking Happy Hour!
As you can see, we have an amazing lineup of speakers and the entire day (including lunch) is only $27 (less than what you pay for some lunch and learns).Hope to see you there, for more information and to register click here: http://techtuneup.eventbrite.com/