Aright everyone it is that time of the year again for my annual bold predictions for the NFL 2011 Season! Before I get started lets recap: Last year was my best year, while I was technically inaccurate with the lockout, I had a solid 3 out 5 correct. So what is in store for this season. By now you already know at least one of my predictions and that is why it is 1st. So let’s get started and as always GO BROWNS!
- Cleveland Browns are going to win the Super Bowl! Yeah I know I make this prediction every year and we finished second to last in the division last year. However, we only lost a 4 games by double digits the entire year. With Colt McCoy looking solid and of course with Peyton Hillis surprising the league. I look forward to seeing a balanced attack this year and with a tremendous amount of positive improvement!: GO BROWNS!
- Aaron Rodgers, League MVP, Aaron Rodgers is becoming a premier QB in the NFL after winning the Super Bowl last year and he still looking good for the year. I think he will have another tremendous year this and could possibly have the Packers in the Super Bowl this year.
- BY Week 5 Tim Tebow will be Starting in Denver, This is one of my favorite predictions this year and being a Buckeye fan this might surprise you. I just have a feeling Orton is going to lose the first few games and Denver will be looking for a change. Tim Tebow has it and I disagree with a lot of people about him. He has “it” and he is a winner. This could be fun for Denver fans.
- Terrelle Pryor will be Playing Receiver by end of the year. He is not a NFL QB and he does not have what it takes in my opinion. But with his size and speed, he could look to be a great receiver in the NFL. There are plenty of great examples of college QB’s who becoming successful (Joshua Cribbs, Hines Ward, Kordell Stewart…etc). I think he could be great as a receiver, and I will make a bonus prediction his first TD in the NFL will be as a receiver.
- NFC West Champion will be 500…again, Okay this would have been a great prediction for last year, but looking at the schedules, I see this happening again. Unless one of the teams sweep the division, I see this as another down year for the NFC West. If I had to pick, I do like the Rams as the champion.
Feel free to fire away at my predictions, what else are you going to do during halftime tonight!