- San Francisco 49ers will make the playoffs. When you look just at the division they are in, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Rams. I really think this is their year, while I do not know how they will do in the playoffs, I know the will be in. They area solid team overall, and the only question mark is Alex Smith which makes me worry about this prediction.
Result 0: Who would have though this division would send a sub 500 team to the playoffs, more importantly came down to 1 game that sent the Seahawks to playoffs, just a bad division
- Green Bay Packers will be in the Super Bowl. They have it all, talent, depth, and more importantly experience. Aarons Rodgers, just seems to get better every year, and the defense is solid, and look for them not to do a whole lot. With the offense going to score lots of points, and I mean lots of points. They will beat the Saints in the NFC title game, to make it to the Super Bowl, but lose to prediction #5
Result 1 : They went and won and I was in Fiji watching this
- No Lockout for 2011, This is simple in my mind, there is two much on both sides of the equation to have another lockout, Both sides will get this figured out before the end of the season or shortly after the season ends. Not one of my typical predictions, but it is bold.
Result 1 : While this is still TBD, I will give myself credit, there will be football next year.
- Jets will make AFC Title Game: I really like this team, or maybe it is the HBO in the hotel and hard knocks that has me all excited. I like this team, and with Revis just resigning, I think they are going to be great on defense. I also think Sanchez will be good going into his 2nd year, although this bucks the trend for the sophomore slump. Why I like that, the Jets are a running team, with Greene, McKnight and hall a famer Tomlinson, they are going to a great running team. While they will make the title game, they will fall one game short of the Super Bowl, because they are going to lose to the….
Result 1 : They made the game and lost to the Steelers.
- Cleveland Browns are going to win the Super Bowl! Yeah I know I make this prediction every year and we finished last in the division. However, we did finish with a 4 game winning streak. I also think all the bad elements are out of the locker room, and we replaced inexperience with proven veterans. I think the President Holmgren, he will look to keep the team solid and fundamentally sound. We are going to surprise a lot of folks this year, and as always: GO BROWNS!
Result 0: While they did not even make the playoffs, they were not last in the division and all the games they lost (except one) by 7 or less points. So the Browns were a tough out, and expectations are high for next year!